, 2022-11-22 15:13:08,
Electronic Arts and DICE have kicked off Season 3 for Battlefield 2042 by releasing Update 3.0.0, and revealing its full patch notes. This update adds a new map (Spearhead), a new Specialist (Rasheed Zain) and a new vehicle (EMKV90-TOR). Furthermore, it adds new weapons, throwing knives as a new gadget, and new vault weapons.
DICE has also noted that Update 3.1 will land before the Holidays. This upcoming patch will bring the reworked Manifest map, more Vault Weapons added to All-Out Warfare alongside further fixes and changes.
As always, Origin and Steam will download this update the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.0.0 Release Notes
PING SYSTEM REWORK
We’ve made alterations to how the Ping System functions within Battlefield 2042, these changes aim to reduce the complexity of the existing ping system. Allowing for improvements to the pacing and accuracy of communication between teammates.
- Pressing the ping button once will no longer place a location ping, but instead check for targets such as soldiers, vehicles or objects near the point of that placed ping.
- If a threat is within the radius, it will immediately ping or spot that target for a duration of time.
- Spots are shared to the team, while pings are share to your squad.
- Pressing the ping button twice in a row will still place a danger ping in that location.
- Contextually, pinging targets no longer has any input delay.
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here