, 2023-01-23 13:05:24,
- Strong membership growth of subscription services around the world through market-leading VistaJet and XO brands, especially across Program membership with gross annual hours sold up 74% YOY and showing a run-rate at over 3x pre-COVID levels;
- Significant continued investment in global infrastructure, scale and technology through landmark acquisitions of Air Hamburg, Jet Edge and Camber Technologies in 2022;
- Additional 117 aircraft added to the Vista Members’ fleet in 2022, expanding to over 360 aircraft globally;
- Strong momentum at the start of 2023 expected to continue across dynamic markets;
- Investment in Dufour Aerospace to further support development of sustainable aviation technologies.
Dubai, January 23, 2022: Vista Global Holding (Vista), the world’s leading global private aviation group, provides a market update and overview into its exceptional performance for 2022, reflecting the positive trends across its dynamic global markets and unprecedented levels of demand from existing and new Members.
2022 was yet another outstanding year for Vista. The Group continues to see strong growth across its subscription solutions and services, with revenue up over 50% against the same period 2021. This has been driven by a surge of 74% in VistaJet’s Program membership gross hours sold during 2022, equating to over three times pre-pandemic levels, and gives great visibility on forward demand owing to three-year client signings.
The strong performance…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here